Complimentary Teacher Appreciation Week Program
Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7 – 11) will be here before you know it. If you haven’t planned anything yet, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. For the fourth year in a row, we're offering one of our best professional staff appreciation and team building boosts to any school, free of charge.
What You Get
- The Ingenious Mr. Thornbacker is a professional, week-long mystery contest that fits into the background of the workday and then you hold a 45-minute staff meeting at the end as the finale which includes half a dozen contests and games. This meeting doesn’t have to be on Friday, it can be any day that week. And even though this promotion is for Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11, you can actually sign up for any date in April through June.
- Everything runs through email and the web, making it super simple for you.
- The mystery kicks off when you announce to the staff that you'll be holding a contest and have a special SECRET prize picked out for the winners (this announcement is provided to you and all you have to do is copy and paste it). That's all the information you can give at the time, but everyone should look for an email the next day.
- The following morning, they send out hilarious emails to each of the teams detailing how someone in your school has been leading a double life, and how their team must win this contest.
- You'll be amazed how fast everyone is energized and how quickly the halls are filled with laughter and smiles. Be sure to read through the reviews from principals below.
- Teams compete over the course of a week to solve the mystery and win the game. It really energizes the workweek. Each day they get new emails, new missions, and new clues. They must strategize, communicate, and come together as a team to win.
- "Missions" only take 5 minutes a day to complete, but they’ll be talking about it all day. The goal is to make their week more enjoyable, not add more work to it!
- The plot involves twists, turns, clues, and tons of humor. There are jokes, hidden clues, riddles, talent competitions, trivia, and contests of all kinds.
- Your only requirement is a prize for your winning team, but we even give you creative ideas so even that doesn’t need to cost you anything.
Smart Team Building takes care of everything, so it is super easy for you. We would love for every school to take advantage of this opportunity, especially in the current social climate, as it helps improve morale, build community and reduce unnecessary staff turnover.
How is this free? Will I be billed?
Yes, it’s 100% free. No, you will not be billed.
Smart Team Building is providing this because we are a year-long team building and morale service. After your week, we will send you information on how you can sign up for their membership for the whole year. The idea is that team building is an ongoing process, and this boost can just be the beginning. But signing up for more is not required and will be totally up to you. It’s fine for you to use this boost for free, enjoy the results, and not sign up for more.