How long has it been since you've brought smiles and laughter into your office?
For the next two months, we are offering a professional staff adventure to any interested business or organization, completely for FREE and with no obligations or strings attached.
WHAT YOU GET
- The Ingenious Mr. Thornbacker is a professional, week-long mystery contest that normally costs $25 PER person, but will be 100% FREE during this promotion. It fits into the background of any normal workweek, so you don’t have to leave the office or take extra time off work.
- Everything runs through email and the web, making it super simple for you.
- The mystery kicks off when you announce to the staff that you'll be holding a contest and have a special SECRET prize picked out for the winners (this announcement will be provided for you to copy and paste into your own office email). That's all the information you can give at the time, but everyone should keep an eye out for an email the next day.
- The following morning Smart Team Building will send hilarious emails to each of the teams detailing how someone in your office has been leading a double life, and how their team must now win this contest.
- You'll be amazed how fast everyone is energized and how quickly the office fills with laughter and smiles.
- Teams compete over the course of a week to solve the mystery and win the game, giving new life to an otherwise ordinary workweek. Each day the teams will get new emails, new missions, and new clues. They must strategize, communicate, and come together as a unit to win.
- "Missions" only take 5 minutes a day to complete, but they’ll be talking about it all day. The goal is to make their week more enjoyable, not add more work to it!
- The plot involves twists, turns, clues, and tons of humor. There are jokes, hidden clues, riddles, talent competitions, trivia, and contests of all kinds.
- At the conclusion, you’ll hold a 45-minute staff meeting as the finale that includes half a dozen contests and games. You could do this as a special lunch or an after work get together – it’s completely up to you.
- Plenty of prizes and staff appreciation. And the staff meeting finale is a refreshing opportunity for everyone to come together to relieve stress and laugh.
Fill out the form below to sign up or ask questions.
Keep reading for customer testimonials and more details.
“Someone in your office has been leading a double life…” Smart Team Building has been successfully bringing organizations together for over 13 years. Think of it like dropping a behind-the-scenes adventure right into your own office during any normal workweek. It’s team building, staff appreciation, and a morale boost all wrapped into one.
"This was FABULOUS!!!! We absolutely LOVED it!!! It was literally THE BEST week we have had all year!!!!! Thank you so much!! " -Julie Gannam
“Hi Tim, it was beyond my imagination! We had such a great week. Best of all was the laughter that filled my halls and the camaraderie that my staff who works so hard all year exhibited. It was priceless! I rate this program 5 stars. I will gather some pictures for you this weekend. Thank you” - Cindy Donnelly
Why is this free? Will I be billed?
Yes, it’s 100% free. No, you will not be billed for this free experience.
Team building and staff morale is an ongoing process, and Smart Team Building is a year-long team building and morale service with a reputation built over 13 years. After your week, we will send you information on how you can sign up for our membership, so that this boost can just be the beginning. But signing up for more is not required and will be totally up to you. It’s fine for you to use this boost for free, enjoy the results, and not sign up for more.
This is the EXACT same program corporations like AT&T and Intuit pay $25 PER person to participate. But to promote our new membership offerings, you can do this morale booster with no obligation or cost. We just want you to see what we can do.
The only thing you are responsible for is a prize for the winning team, but if you need, you’ll even be given a list of budget-friendly ideas you can use so you won’t have to spend a dime!
What to Expect
Fill out the quick registration above and we'll email you a welcome packet and a team roster. You fill out the roster by forming the office teams however you desire, email it back, and that’s it! Smart Team Building will take it from there!